Retail Social Collaboration
Introducing a social application built specifically for the needs of retailers
If you are following trends in the retail industry, then you know that there are several analysts discussing how to incorporate social applications into your overall business plans. This new arena is truly an opportunity for progressive retailers and something that resonates with the young, who grew up on social media.
Introducing Social Collaboration
. Opterus has taken its philosophy for simplicity, yet with no compromise to functionality, and has addressed the need for social collaboration within retail organizations. Most organizations recognize that employees are their single biggest asset. So why not take all the necessary steps to cultivate and expand the cooperative spirit that already exists within your brand. Because of the intrinsic one-way nature of older retail communications methods, there is limited feedback between the operations team, corporate management and associates. These inefficiencies often result in overworked managers and store staff, low associate and customer satisfaction and confusion at the store level — all of which can impact operating costs.
In today’s fast past world your associates also want a less formal way to communicate using mobile for informal person to person and group level chats, share pics, and use company news feeds to post, comment, and like!
Let’s face it, if you don’t give them a safe, company endorsed app, they will do it themselves by using one of the many public social media and chat apps that are out there.
, you know your data is secure and your associates aren’t going to mistakenly (or purposely!) share data with external people.
Own your own data with a secure social application!
Existing OPSCENTER users are already setup. Just download the app, adjust your permissions to determine who can chat, post & comment and it’s ready to go. If you are new to Opterus, it’s still very easy to get started with Holler. The Opterus team can work with you to set up your associates and administer them over time. The data within Holler is safe, secure and yours, just like with OPSCENTER.
- No training required, users already know how to use apps just like Holler.
- Associates can stop using non-approved chat and sharing apps.
- Holler uses the same accounts as OPSCENTER but allows you to set permission controls. And if you want to add more associates to use Holler, just set them up with a free OPSCENTER account.
- Create your own Terms of Service policy that users must accept to use Holler.
- iOS & Android Apps and notifications
- Multi-Lingual app UI
- Person to Person Chats and Group Chats
- Profile Pics and Bios
- Search for Users based on name and store
- Share pictures
- A companywide news feed for sharing news and status updates
- Post Pictures or text updates
- Like and /or comment on a post
- Reply to a comment
- Filter the Feed by your store hierarchy
- Decide who can See the feed, who can post, and who can comment
Adding the social collaboration aspect to Opterus was a natural progression. Opterus creates solutions to provide an attractive software experience that supports retailer’s goals. Current research is showing that organizations now need tools to work differently to attract, retain and inspire talent. Success will go to businesses savvy enough to understand, learn from and leverage these tools. Retailers who aren’t just modernizing but are actually transforming business process to drive true innovation within their organization.